As an Allday Copywriter, you should be passionate about writing for writing’s sake––with a specialty in digital media and its associated content trappings (editorial, social, film, etc).
• You’ll be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts, developing campaigns, as well as being the writer’s voice in client presentations i.e. your ideas will always be clearly expressed on screen and in-person.
• You’ll also bring expertise from writing in both editorial and traditional copywriting to bring a distinctly Allday perspective to all your work. And ultimately, your words will inspire incredible work that hits on campaign and business objectives.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
• 4+ years of writing experience (copywriting and editorial).
• Agency and publishing background with expertise in building audiences across varied brands and industries.
• Experience creating with high quality conceptual campaigns.
• Ability to bring engaging ideas for film, social, and editorial.
• Excellent presentation skills, both internally and client-facing.
• An appreciation for the interplay between text and visual elements (and great design in general).
• Experience with adapting your voice to each project with poise.
• Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines every time.
If interested, please send resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org