Alldayeveryday is looking for an Account Director with strong content experience to join our content studio team. This is a key leadership role within the Studio, responsible for owning the client service discipline within this business unit.
The Account Director will own client relationships, managing all aspects of the client / agency experience, ensuring that the business runs smoothly while looking for opportunities for growth. Presentation skills will be vital and the ability to write and manage briefs and decks will be expected.
This is an integrated role, where you will work side by side with the creative, strategy and production team to bring content ideas to life, representing the client’s needs to meet KPIs and business goals.
There will be an expectation that this person will manage budgets and the finances of their accounts, working with production and finance to ensure work is both on time and on budget.
This role will also support the Managing Director on select new business initiatives.
· Partner with clients in day-to-day strategy, project planning, proactive opportunity identification, problem solving, and decision-making.
· Internally, act as the “mini CEO” per account, this will include:
· Serving as the “hub” of the account – the primary internal and external contact for all activities.
· Coordinating and leading ongoing client and internal agency meetings.
· Looking for opportunities to grow the business and educate client about new possibilities and capabilities within Alldayeveryday.
· Partnering with creatives, strategists and producers to generate content marketing ideas.
· Developing and managing budgets which includes - estimates, SOW, proposals, work plans, schedules, project status updates.
· Evaluating internal client presentations to ensure all work is anchored in client goals.
· Managing weekly burn reports, budget, billing and cross-departmental reconciliation for each account, in partnership with finance.
· Leading post-mortems after a big job is complete to learn and optimize future workflow.
· Partner with Leadership on implementing the Studio vision and setting its tone and culture.
· Develop annual projections per account for planning and strategy meetings.
· Work with Leadership to staff the Studio in short, medium and long term needs.
· Mentor and grow junior staff as they join.
· As bandwidth allows, work with the Managing Director on executing the new business strategy. This could include helping to develop new business materials, following up on new business needs.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
· 7 + Years of relevant Client Service / Account Management experience in an advertising agency environment.
· Considerable content experience within the social space (photo and video).
· An entrepreneurial mindset with intimate understanding of brand marketing, communications and advertising.
· A clear understanding of the business of advertising, budget management and processes.
· Strong leadership abilities and the ability to manage a team.
· Experience in publishing a serious plus.