One half Walt Whitman and one half Dennis Hopper, Wes Lang has relocated from his Brooklyn studio to a house in sunny Los Angeles - where he can fully focus on his biggest inspiration: The West and all the dreams it carries.
Wes has collaborated on merch with his longtime favorite band, Grateful Dead and recently designed the concert tees for Kanye's Yeezus Tour. Try to get his latest book, "American Odyssey," an impressive compilation of old-school skulls, gorgeous babes and uplifting words for the spirit.
We asked him what he likes to hear while drawing and painting in the studio.
1. The Walkmen - Dance With Your Partner
2. The Hours - I Miss You
3. David Bowie - Word On A Wing
4. The Hotelier - An Introduction to the Album
5. Sean Na Na - I Need a Girl
6. Bob Dylan - Not Dark Yet
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Runaway - Bonus Track
8. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms
9. Ski Lodge - Anything To Hurt You
10. Headphones - Shit Talker
11. Leonard Cohen - Anthem