This weeks heavy set provided by the captain of good times from Bushwick, Lucas Walters. The nightlife entrepreneur can make a great pizza, and but also has the secret for great music. In his 40-minute mash up, he puts us in the mood for an ice cold drink, complete with an umbrella and fruit.
What’s happening out at your Bushwick club house this summer?
We’re actually opening a deep dish Chicago style pizza place next door to Tutu’s (hopefully by late summer). Super excited about that!
I have also been doing the FAM Fridays party every week with my buddy Kristos. Saturday is a nice rotation of DJ’s: Luka Tacon, Mr. JPatt, and other cats from The Deep playing party jams.
Have you received a key to the city or Mayoral sash for being one of “pioneers” out there?
LOL! I’ve yet to receive any accolades.
Did you see that new emoji?
The “new” emojis were such a letdown. They messed up the order and even made the two dancing gals into a nasty yellow! 👯
1. So Ghetto- Jay-Z
2. Pussy- Brazilian Girls
3. Lean On- Major Lazer x DJ Snake feat. MØ
4. I Don't Fuck With Classics (Big Sean x The Knocks)- The Hood Internet
5. Tell Me- Groove Theory
6. Bitch Better Have My Money- Rihanna
7. Drinkee- Sofi Tukker
8. $100 Bill- Benoit & Sergio
9. Bam Bam- Dj Fashen
10. High You Are (Branchez Remix)- What So Not
11. Throw Sum Mo (feat. Nicki Minaj & Young Thug)- Rae Sremmurd
12. Cry Me A River- Justin Timberlake
13. Preach (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR)- Drake
14. Haunted By You (The Knocks Bootleg)- Future Islands