New York-based artist and novelist, Bjarne Melgaard ,is known for his brave and thought provoking pieces.
Currently the artist’s 2014 Biennial installation, on view at the Whitney Museum, “presents a funhouse atmosphere charged with sex, violence and societal ruin.”
What does the artist listen to while he works? We have this current music vibes all in one place. Listen up.
1. Miss Kittin and Steve Bug - Painkiller
2. Diana Ross - Tenderness
3. Carpenters - I won't last a day without you
4. Adeva - Musical Freedom
5. Debbie Harry - Now I know you know
6. Toto - Georgy Porgy
7. Dolly Parton - Here you come again
8. Nico vs Trancegroove - Reich der traume
9. Dusty Springfield - Baby Blue
10. Gina X - Kaddish
11. Carpenters - Let me be the one